Target audience survey
Target audience survey:
Age: Gender:1. Do you enjoy reading magazines?
2. How often do you read magazines?
3. What would you expect to see in a magazine?
4. What would you like to see in a magazine?
5. What do you think makes a good magazine?
6. What magazines are you likely to read in your free time?
7. Are you interested in entertainment?
8. What topics are you interested in?
9. Do you keep up to date with the latest trends and celebrity news?
10. Are you interested in the latest music and films?
I conducted this survey to find out the interests of my target demographic and how they interact with magazines. I asked 5 females and 5 males aged 15-24. I found that everyone surveyed were interested in trends and celebrity culture ranging from footballers to reality TV stars and actresses etc. They all enjoyed interesting stories and a range of photos being used in the magazine. However, females were more likely to read magazines such as 'Ok' compared to boys who would read magazines about sport and video games. All of the target audience admitted to not being regular magazine readers so I will ensure to take this all into account when creating my own magazine.
Comments
Post a Comment