SWOT analysis of brief
SWOT analysis of brief:
Music Video:
S- I have previously made a 30 seconds short video which means I have experience using iMovie and filming.
W- When filming for my short video, I filmed too many clips for the same part and had to fill in the gaps afterwards. This meant my video did now flow properly.
O- Music videos are easy to access for inspiration.
I have family members with experience in videography and filming equipment who may be able to guide me.
T- My friends/family may be reluctant to take part and be filmed on camera.
TV:
S- I have experience planning a TV show and a website from GCSE media studies. Also I regularly watch TV at home so understand what is required to make a good TV show.
W- I do not have a lot of knowledge on British based TV shows on channels such as ITV and BBC.
O- I am able to access a wide range of TV shows.
T- My friends are not eager to take part as are not comfortable acting and performing in front of a camera.
Magazine:
S- I am able to use photoshop and have experience taking good quality photographs. Also, I sometimes read magazines so have an understanding of the layout.
W- I do not read a wide range of magazines.
O- Reliable people are willing to be my models as are comfortable with posing on camera.
T- It may be difficult to come up with many different original stories for the front cover.
I chose the magazine brief as I believe I can use my understanding of Photoshop and picture editing apps to create a professional looking entertainment magazine. I have access to friends willing to be models of all genders, ethnicity and classes in order to create a magazine that represents all area of the audience. As well as this, I have experience from GCSE media studies where I created a celebrity website, advertising poster, tour poster and more so have a good understanding of the creating and editing process needed to create a good product that appeals to all. Magazines are something I can easily access and regularly read so have the knowledge to understand what makes an interesting and appealing magazine.
Music Video:
S- I have previously made a 30 seconds short video which means I have experience using iMovie and filming.
W- When filming for my short video, I filmed too many clips for the same part and had to fill in the gaps afterwards. This meant my video did now flow properly.
O- Music videos are easy to access for inspiration.
I have family members with experience in videography and filming equipment who may be able to guide me.
T- My friends/family may be reluctant to take part and be filmed on camera.
TV:
S- I have experience planning a TV show and a website from GCSE media studies. Also I regularly watch TV at home so understand what is required to make a good TV show.
W- I do not have a lot of knowledge on British based TV shows on channels such as ITV and BBC.
O- I am able to access a wide range of TV shows.
T- My friends are not eager to take part as are not comfortable acting and performing in front of a camera.
Magazine:
S- I am able to use photoshop and have experience taking good quality photographs. Also, I sometimes read magazines so have an understanding of the layout.
W- I do not read a wide range of magazines.
O- Reliable people are willing to be my models as are comfortable with posing on camera.
T- It may be difficult to come up with many different original stories for the front cover.
I chose the magazine brief as I believe I can use my understanding of Photoshop and picture editing apps to create a professional looking entertainment magazine. I have access to friends willing to be models of all genders, ethnicity and classes in order to create a magazine that represents all area of the audience. As well as this, I have experience from GCSE media studies where I created a celebrity website, advertising poster, tour poster and more so have a good understanding of the creating and editing process needed to create a good product that appeals to all. Magazines are something I can easily access and regularly read so have the knowledge to understand what makes an interesting and appealing magazine.
Comments
Post a Comment